SIGNEWORDS’ translation department offers the following services: Translations, Proofreading and Summarizing (PDF presentation).
All of our services are performed by specialized linguists that are native speakers with excellent training in the subject matter.
Some of the specialised translators that work with us are:
- Catalan translators
- Chinese translators / 中文翻译
- Dutch translators / VERTALINGEN VANUIT HET NEDERLANDS
- English translators
- French translators / TRADUCTEURS DE FRANÇAIS
- German translators / Deutsch-Übersetzer
- Italian translators / TRADUTTORI DI ITALIANO
- Portuguese translators / TRADUTORES DE PORTUGUÊS
- Russian translators / ПЕРЕВОДЧИКИ РУССКОГО ЯЗЫКА
- Spanish translators
- Swedish translators / SVENSKA ÖVERSÄTTARE
- Czech translators / PŘEKLADATELÉ ČEŠTINY
- Arabic translators / مترجمون في اللغة العربية
- Turkish translators / TÜRKÇE ÇEVİRMENLER
- Danish translators / Danske oversættere
- Japanese translators / 日本語の翻訳者
- Norwegian translators / NORSKE OVERSETTERE
- Finnish translators / Suomen kääntäjät
- Greek translators / ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΤΕΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΩΝ
- Basque translators / Euskal itzultzaileak
- Galician translators / TRADUTORES DE GALEGO
- Hindi translators / हिंदी अनुवादक
- Indonesian translators / Penerjemah Indonesia
- Polish Translators / Tłumacze języka polskiego
- Korean translators / 한국어 번역 서비스
- Vietnamese translators / Dịch thuật tiếng Việt
- Romanian translators / Traducere din/în limba română
Ask us about other languages!
And some of our specializations are:
- Web content translation
- Audiovisual translation
- Legal translations
- Texts translations for businesses
- Advertising translation
- Tourism translation
- Journalistic translation
- Artistics and fine arts translations
- Literature translation
- Music documents translations
- Gastronomic translations
We are happy to discover and investigate other subjects with our clients and, as always, work as a team with excellent professionals and consultants in each field.
HOW WE WORK
- The interested party receives a free quote starting on the basis of our pricing list and according to the number of words, the subject matter and the languages, both the source language and the target language.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, the project manager selects the best professional to get started on the order according to the languages, the urgency and the subject or specialization of the text.
- As the order is processed, the project manager, the translator and the client are always in contact so that the translation meets the requirements of its intended purpose.
- As deemed appropriate by the team of professionals involved in the translation, the resulting text will be reviewed by another professional, who may be another translator or a specialist in the field.
- The manager will review the job prior to delivery it to the customer.
- And during the week following the delivery, the customer may request revision of certain points or issues where it deems necessary to make changes or to assess their need to be changed. Always with a smile.
We also offer a proofreading service for translations that may need updating or for any reason should be revised.
In addition, we offer a summarizing service, in which we shorten the number of words in the original, adapting it to the purpose or the space available for publication. In this way, we select only the most important content or the content that is necessary depending on the objective to be achieved, and always with an excellent final version that is adapted to the target audience and target language.