SIGNEWORDS’ quality standards are amongst the most rigorous that exist worldwide in the translations and linguistics market. The overriding objective of our work is to achieve and maintain quality excellence in each project we undertake.
Here at SIGNEWORDS the professional linguists have a passion for language use and communication through language.
This means we are highly focused and love having ideas that we can apply to the continuous improvement of our mission, which is to produce texts and communications of the highest quality, that are up-to-date with the latest linguistic developments and with relevant and effective content.
SUBSTANCE AND CONTENT
- Continuous improvement in the quality of the delivered work. Our primary mission is that the form of speech in the various languages we offer is used appropriately in the different working fields and specialized sectors. Based on this premise, we need to keep abreast of language evolution, which is continual and constant, and also determine any possible changes and include necessary advancements in each step we take in our work as linguists.
- Controlled and scrutinized selection of the professionals involved in each assignment. These are always selected in accordance with their own specific attributes. SIGNEWORDS’s linguists are chosen based on very clearly defined parameters and criteria, which ensure that they are always the best choice in terms of specializations, experience, training and knowledge.
- Continuous training of SIGNEWORDS’s employees and associates. Even though we carry out a meticulous staff selection process, we continuously train those who already successfully form part of our team so that they continue to follow our quality standards and work in line with the principles and checks that we continuously update and adapt to each project.
- Flawless compliance with our working principles. These are our governing principles: responsibility, integrity, professionalism, confidentiality and rigor.
- Greatest attention to the smallest of details. We carefully check every text before finally signing off each delivery as perfect.
- Review of multiple elements.
- Style guide: checking it has been applied, should this document exist.
- Client’s instructions: these can be the initial instructions or ones that arise during communications over the course of the work process.
- Style and vocabulary: in accordance with any glossaries, documents and/or publications the client may have.
- Correction of possible errors: detection of errors through the close monitoring of each job undertaken within the SIGNEWORDS’ organization.
MEANS AND SYSTEM
- Monitoring of day-to-day operations. By the global and project management team.
- Assessment of work processes. From planning up to execution and delivery, to be able to assess the applicable improvements and that they are being continuously introduced effectively.
- Constant pursuit of improvements in managing each project and the organization. Deciding to be actively present in each stage of the work process and not simply acting without thinking makes you fully receptive and more attentive to everything, and this permits you to implement improvements based on ideas that keep coming to mind as a result of this.
- Compliance with applicable regulations. These regulations are general and global concerning laws, standards and other regulations relating to linguistic services.
- Strict confidentiality and privacy processing. Through absolute respect for current privacy legislation and our firm commitment to maintaining professional secrecy.