From SIGNEWORDS we contribute to better communications with our SEO friendly translations
Does your website present translations adapted to SEO or optimized for search engines?
SEO friendly translations imply that they adapt to SEO content optimization analysis:
- We might have to modify the keywords used in an original text in the target languages.
- That a word (or group of words) is vital in one language and for a particular culture does not mean that it is in others.
- For this purpose, keywords and other optimization decisions must be analyzed and dealt individually to find the best alternatives in each target language, according to the objectives set for that created content.
For your website to be active and up to date, many factors must be taken into account, which affects SEO friendly translations:
- both to the original content
- as to the subsequent translations
Improve organic search results with SEO friendly translations
The items presented here have always been essential, but since the Google algorithm update, they have become crucial.
➤ For the search engine:
Your web content.
➤ Improving this way:
- user experience
- the output of organic search results
THIS CONTENT MUST BE:
AND TRANSLATIONS MUST BE:
localized ➤ to the target cultures
adapted to SEO ➤ in the target languages
Localization of SEO friendly translations
The person or team that performs this type of work ➤ not only has to have a good command of the language from the target region ➤ but must have extensive knowledge about their:
As well as knowing ➤ the slang ➤ and the street folklore.
The association with:
- a word,
- or a name,
- maybe a surname,
- a joke,
- or even an unpleasant case
- mark the image of your campaign
- prevent the achievement of your goals
Instead, useful advice on choosing:
It can help you reach the heart of potential consumers.
In the case of advertising campaigns:
A professional localization service includes the analysis of:
- The advertising campaign.
- All texts intended to circulate in the foreign market: interface, catalogs, instructions.
- Adaptation to web search engines: keyword selection.
- In-depth checking of forms, alert messages, etc.
The specialists responsible for carrying out these tasks:
- not only take into account the particularities of each language or country,
- they also consider regional differences.
Adaptation of keywords, in SEO friendly translations, into different languages
We might have to modify the keywords used in an original text in the target languages.
That a word (or group of words) is critical in one language and for a particular culture does not mean that it is in others.
As in the location, ➤ we must adapt:
Used in our content writing and SEO copywriting ➤ so that they have the same utility and the same impact on:
- the target audience and the users of the translations
- the target audience and the original content users
For this purpose, keywords and other optimization decisions must be analyzed and treated individually to find the best alternatives in each target language, according to the objectives set for that created content.