At SIGNEWORDS, we work as a team. Our writings and translations are coordinated by two or more professionals before being delivered to the customer. We talk, we discuss, we confer and we make well-thought-out decisions, even when there’s little time to do.
Our work process:
- The project manager provides the customer with a free quote.
- The customer accepts the quote.
- If necessary, possible meeting with the client to establish the project’s parameters, before or after next point.
- Assignment of the order to the appropriate member or members of the team, at the discretion of the project manager.
- Proofreading, performed by the professional chosen by the project manager or by the project manager himself.
- Option of proofreading by a third member of the team, upon request from the customer of this extra service.
- Delivery of the job to the customer.
- Possible changes during the week following the delivery of the job, in the event of mistakes or confusion on the part of the professionals.